-
September 29th, 2001, 08:35 AM
#71
Inactive Member
Talk about empty! I'm the only one in there!
-
September 29th, 2001, 08:38 AM
#72
Inactive Member
Lexie, try exiting and reentering. I had Smackie and Russ in there for a spell, now they're gone and it's Mj and I.
------------------
There's a lesson in life to adopt and interpret
It applies to all people, regardless their race
Oh don't put your trust, or your faith in the person
If sometimes they seem to have more than one face...
-
September 29th, 2001, 08:39 AM
#73
Inactive Member
What are you wearing?
------------------
-
September 29th, 2001, 02:39 PM
#74
Inactive Member
Can't believe I missed this one....
[QUOTE]Originally posted by The Big Pickle:
An ass is someone that lies to your face.
Yep.
Of course, most woman would rather have you lie than tell them the truth.
...
(I could spin that into an 'absolutely not'... but that would require too much digging into what people really want. It wouldnt exactly be true.
(Answering 'you're right', however, ignores what people really want from one another; and absolves those who lie from their responsibility not to lie to gain what they want. It wouldnt exactly be true, either.
(You stump me. What were the examples you were thinking of, of women who wanted to be lied to and the lies used to propitiate them; then we can go into what they really wanted, how the lie undermined that, and why the liar would have told the lie anyway.)
You must be one of those fat ugly bitches, right sweet-pea?
Have no idea, she played a coy peekaboo game 2 days ago. But she didn't appear to be either from that picture fragment.
So tell me, who has more class the person that tells the truth or the person that lies?
The person who tells the truth.
------------------
-
September 29th, 2001, 03:32 PM
#75
Inactive Member
As per Mj's request...
Front: Missjo, PC Pickle, SexieLexie
Back: Biggie Cohen
as above
Now that folks, is a RACK.
Sure I loved her body, but it was her mind I held a passion for...
------------------
There's a lesson in life to adopt and interpret
It applies to all people, regardless their race
Oh don't put your trust, or your faith in the person
If sometimes they seem to have more than one face...
[This message has been edited by Pogue Mahone (edited September 29, 2001).]
-
September 29th, 2001, 03:35 PM
#76
Inactive Member
I had no idea Biggie was such an amazon? Was that the party at Jokeys?
------------------
What's my name, bitch!?
-
September 29th, 2001, 03:41 PM
#77
zztop
Guest
"Dude looks like a lady."
-Steven Tyler
------------------
"Some balls are held for charity, or for some fancy fest. But when they are held for pleasure, they are the balls I like best."
R.I.P. Bon Scott
-
September 29th, 2001, 03:43 PM
#78
Inactive Member
I drew this is in school today. This is what I saw while stepdada was away on a business trip.
-
September 29th, 2001, 03:48 PM
#79
Inactive Member
Oh fuck!
THAT is a rack....
*slowly backs out of thread in embarrassment of even thinking her own rack could compare*
dayum miss jo.... 
good gawd woman!
-
September 29th, 2001, 03:50 PM
#80
Inactive Member
Can we get the real Lexie in here? We already knew Miss Jo had a chest, but so does Lexie....
vanilla cream.... toasted pecan meringue... toasted pecan meringue... vanilla cream...
taste test, anyone?
------------------
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks